Here’s how to play multi-tabling poker in pokerace99. Check out our specially tailored tips for this game style.
Playing poker in the internet brings a lot of benefits. Yes, we understand that you know the basics – you don’t have to drive to reach your casino and you can open an account in any website like pokerace99 without wearing a tie. But there are also a couple of strategic benefits. These extras cannot be provided or achieved if you play poker in a ground casino. They are typical only for online poker game:
- You can save money, because the buy-in size is smaller in the online poker houses. Plus – it takes a small deposit up to 100 USD to start your poker career. It doesn’t work this way if you are going to start from a real casino.
- Online poker operators offer you cool bonuses. These bonuses are completely impossible to be given to you in any ground casino. The bonuses are excellent alternatives to increase your poker bankroll without touching your personal money.
- You can increase your chance for a win, as well as for a bigger income, by playing at a couple of different poker tables at the same time. Basically, this is called multi-tabling. Multi-tabling has become very popular among the online poker players. And it’s a kind of a poker strategy these days.
How to be extremely good when you play multi-tabling poker?
First of all, it a matter of a choice for you to consider whether to play at a couple of poker tables in a single website or open several poker platforms and choose 3-4 tables per each. What we recommend you, though, is to check out if your poker provider has a large enough number of active poker tables. If this is so, better stay in one website. If your poker house doesn’t have so many poker tables, open up to 4 more poker accounts in different platforms.
Then, try to improve your strategy while playing at a couple of different poker tables by using these recommendations:
- Increase the number of the active poker tables in your strategy gradually. Start with two and add a new one every week or month (depending on the tempo of your advance)
- Play as many poker tables as you can bear. Once you see that your concentration gets shaky, close one of the table. Continue if you feel stressed with the available open poker tables until you find yourself in a comfort zone.
- Don’t forget that quick decisions are essential for successful multi-tabling poker style. You can practice taking such at a single poker table in the beginning.
- Get confident that your device works smoothly and that there’s no possibility for any bugs or disconnections due to a non-reliable internet provider. Any delay can cost you a lot in multi-tabling poker game.
- Attaching more than one monitors to your device is a very a good idea. If you cannot afford such a strategy, invest in a bigger monitor and divide the screen into a couple of small screens to see all the tables at once.